Style and Design

henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!!

leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE!

"leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather looks loose with big wrinkles! Ugly work!!! STITCHES are with big wholes, looks very poor job! The sofa probably won't less more than a year! henry is not worth your time!!!

DO NOT TALK TO HENRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not worth your time! The sofa set came with 2 big blue ink marks. I wish I could return the set and get my money back. BIG REGRET! MY LOSS! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY FROM OPULENT ITEMS!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Opulent Items and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Opulent Items.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Opulent Items to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Opulent Items?

Comments

Henry_Gonzalez

Good morning Anonymous individual

We are very sorry for your troubling experience, but it would be very helpful if you could please identify yourself as we cannot assist customers otherwise.We proudly stand by all of our products and we offer a 2-year manufacturer's warranty so I honestly do not understand where this unfair, untrue and personally disrespectful review comes from.

The reason we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (not to mention hundreds of great reviews across the Web) is because we take care of all of our customer's needs so feel free to simply contact us for help as anonymously posting disrespectful reviews is not the best way to resolve issues.

My contact details are below as I would love you or any other customer to contact me if help is needed.

HENRY GONZALEZ